Easy Fried Rice
Recipe by Linda Eats World
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
An easy weeknight meal you can make with some pantry staples in less than 15 minutes.
1. Heat the oil in your wok or large skillet. Stir in your garlic for a few seconds or until fragrant.
2. Add in your onions. Cook for about a minute or until they become translucent and soft.
3.Then, you'll add your leftover rice. Break it up if the rice is clumpy. Cook and occasionally stir the rice for about a minute or two.
4. Push some rice aside in your wok or large skillet or make a little pocket of space in your skillet. Pour your egg mixture into that uncover space of your wok or skillet. Scramble the eggs slightly by stirring it separately from the rice.
5. Stir the somewhat undercooked eggs into the rice and stir-fry until the eggs are almost cooked through.
6. Add in your Libby's Veggies, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Don't be afraid to taste along the way so you can season to taste.
7. Continue to stir-fry until the veggies are warmed through and the eggs are cooked through.