Cheesy Corn & Jalapeño Cornbread
Recipe by Lena Gladstone
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Grease a 9x9 baking dish with butter, make sure to get the sides.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl mix wet ingredients.
4. Add dry ingredients a little at a time into the wet ingredients. Mix well to combine.
5. Add mixture to baking dish, spread with a spatula, top with some jalapeno slices on top.
6. Bake for 28-32 minutes or when a toothpick comes out dry when testing the center. Every oven is different so the timing will vary.
7. Remove from the oven, top with a few tablespoons of butter, spread it. Serve with honey. Enjoy!